Graphic Designer - Intern
To support our marketing team, we are currently looking for a creative and passionate Graphic Designer to join our team as Intern. You will be working closely with the Commercial Director and the Sales and Marketing Staff in delivering various social media contents and company branding projects.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to gain an understanding on their needs.
- Design all communication materials including social media contents and promotions, menu, packaging and other branding materials.
- Involved in some Adhoc projects such as the ongoing. brand transformation projects.
- Candidate must at least a 3rd year student majoring in Graphic Design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, and typography in print and web.
- Proficiency of common graphic design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more— Proficient in Canva is preferred.
- Good understanding of photography is preferred
- Deep knowledge and heavy user of social media
- Has a creative flair, versality, conceptual/visual ability, originality, and an eye for detail.
- A positive attitude , open mind and a desire to collaborate and learn key activities especially in Start Up Industry
- Excellent in time management
- Passionate about food is preferred
- Able to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Available to work for at least 3 months
- Willing to use personal laptop for work
Kindly send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
*Working From Home is an option during COVID-19.